Friday, December 27, 2013

Meet and Greet Friday | Here Comes the Sun

Happy Friday! How was your Christmas?  I hope it was lovely.  Did you get everything you wanted? My family is here -- and honestly, I couldn't have asked for anything more.  Having everyone together her in St. Louis is so much fun!!

Anywho, it's time for our final Meet and Greet!  I've decided not to proceed with hosting this in 2014.  I'm having such a terrible time keeping up with two blogs and a shop.  I'm so sorry!  However, we do get to meet another fabulous blogger TODAY!  Kelly of Here Comes The Sun.

What inspired the name of your blog?
My blog is named after one of my favorite Beatles songs. It reminds me that at the end of every dark period in life, the sun will eventually come out again. It's how I try to look at life.

What is your blog about and why?
I consider my blog a lifestyle blog. At first, it was mainly crafts and DIY home decor because that's what I do the most. But then I discovered food blogs and I got hooked on creating yummy food photographs so I have begun to add recipes too. My mission is to show people that they can live a creative life on a budget. It's what I like to do so that's what I like to share with my readers.

Share with us some of your more popular posts.
Some of my most popular posts are my DIY Bay Window Curtain Rod, Yellow Chevron Curtains and my Soda Bottle Birdfeeder.

What are five words that desccribe you?
Energetic - I really cannot stand to sit still for very long. I feel like I have to being doing something at all times of the day or I do not feel productive.
Goofy - sometimes you just need to let loose
Driven - when I decide that I'm going to do something, there is no quitting till its done.
Creative - my blog pretty much sums this word up.
Nature lover - always been a fan of the outdoors.

Do you have hobbies outside of blogging? If so, what are they?
In addition to blogging, I also enjoy running and any type of outdoor activity like hiking and camping. And relaxing on the beach

You can also find Kelly here:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

 photo TheIntentionalBloggerBeIntentional_zpsb5b71cf4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tickled silly you're here! Seriously, this comment your about to leave will make my day... So, thank you! xo